COVID update 2021:
Given the current on-going Covid situation, we are carefully reviewing government guidelines to determine what we may be able to organise in 2021. We are optimistic that with the vaccine rollout this year, restrictions will continue to ease and we may be able to host similar entertaining events that were held in the past such as the highly successful annual Trivia night in Term 4. More information and hopefully some exciting announcements to come.
- To provide parents of CHS students opportunities to meet and develop relationships within our school community.
- To raise money which will assist in the provision of additional equipment and resources to enhance the students learning and development.
Due to the relatively small size of parent body, fundraising events are kept to a few times a year to ensure they are well attended and to ensure that parents are not overstretched financially.
- Annual parents social event during Term 1 which is held on school grounds after hours. This event has been a great success and provides an opportunity for parents to meet and socialise early in the year as well as get a head start on the school’s Wish List items for the year.
- Fundraising via Bake sales and BBQs, held two to three times a year.
Social/Fundraising Convener email: email@example.com
Can you Help?
- Join our fun committee or help out on event days as needed
- Do you work for an organisation that may be able to assist our school with a donation?
- Can you provide goods /equipment to enhance our social events or simply donate to the school? i.e. drinks donations for social events etc
If yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know how you can help