If it is your first time ordering a uniform for CHS, we recommend that you book a fitting with Noone via their online booking form.
Second Hand Uniforms:
Second-hand uniforms are now available through the Sustainable School Shop website. This allows for timely access to second hand pool that benefits both the families in need of uniforms and the sellers.
Whether you need something now or not, please register. You will then receive emails intermittently with the stocktake report.
We are building up stock to make this a lively, useful marketplace for our students and families, so please get involved in buying and selling on this platform. We need everyone to participate to make this work!
- Families will now be able to buy items when they’re needed.
- It’s free to register and search all the ads.
- You sell your uniforms directly to the buyer and you keep the money.
- No fee for the buyer, small fee ($1.50 per item or annual subscription $21.95) to the website for the seller.
- P&C is not involved in the transaction.
- Please don’t use the P&C group Facebook page for uniform sales/giveaways, instead use the Sustainable School Shop. This will reduce noise and allow Facebook posts to focus on school events and updates.