EOI Cammeraygal High School P&C Sports Administrator
The Cammeraygal High School P&C is seeking an enthusiastic, highly organised Sports Administrator to coordinate and manage P&C extracurricular sports.
Cammeraygal High School is a public co-ed High School located in Crows Nest / North Sydney with more than 800 students across years 7-12 in 2021. The P&C has a proud reputation for offering diverse sports with an inclusion mentality of all students. Over 250 students (and growing) participate in one of more P&C sports.
This paid position would coordinate the following P&C sports: Basketball, Soccer, Netball, Tennis AND ANY additional sports that parents show interest in such as AFL and OZ tag.
About the Role
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage and communicate (in a timely manner) all stipulated deadlines for each sport
- Administration and management of student registrations
- Register teams in competitions / leagues
- Be the point of contact for relevant sports associations/leagues19
- Calculate, manage, collect, balance and report on fees using an online payment system (currently Trybooking) and liaise with the P&C Treasurer
- Sourcing and rostering coaches
- Administer and manage the schedule for P&C sports across CHS sporting facilities (3 basketball courts and may include additional facilities) to ensure that time on court is balanced appropriately
- Liaise regularly with parent volunteer sports committees and managers
- Organise and chair a sports committee meeting every second month
- Communicate with team managers: players joining / leaving a team, changes in draws and game venues etc.
- Maintain team and contact lists•Update and report to the P&C committee as and when required
- Assisting with the management of uniform ordering and distributionacross all sports•Assist with the promotion of all sports offered by P&C
- Any other administrative duties as required
You are a highly organised, self-directed person who loves a good spreadsheet. You have experience organising programs of work. You are quick with systems and data. You enjoy communicating and collaborating with a broader team and managing multiple stakeholders. You are an independent contractor with an ABN and own tools (phone and laptop required). You are able to work part-time up to 15 hours per week depending on registration cycles, are available to start immediately and continue during the 2021 school year. You will need to be easily contactable in case of last-minute scheduling changes (game cancellations, facility issues).
The hours are very flexible. The busiest period for this role is December to March when Basketball and Netball registrations are due. The contract rate will be up to $35 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply, submit your cover letterand CV to President@cammeraygalpandc.org.au