The P&C is conscious of the need to provide an efficient process for families to be able to buy and sell their uniforms and other student resources.
Second-hand items for Cammeraygal High School is available via the Sustainable School Shop website.
The service is being paid for by P&C hence it’s FREE for families from our school to use.
For the best results:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website
- List your items for sale
- List wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy
- The school’s uniform lists are loaded into the system to make listing ads easy
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade
- The second-hand uniform stocktake report the system provides is very helpful
- Parents are well supported via Sustainable School Shop’s telephone (0438 743 444) and email
- The system is simple and easy to use – If you don’t have a computer, internet access or an email
address, please call the Sustainable School Shop for assistance
All enquiries should be directed to the Sustainable School Shop on:
0438 743 444 or help is also
available through ‘Contact Us’ on their website at www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
We are very excited about this initiative being offered to parents/carers and we hope you will make the most of the opportunity to recycle your student’s school items as this will help another family and student at our school.
A sample stock on hand report is below:
Sample Stocktake Report: